402.618.9984 | JillAnderson@npdodge.com
With over 20 years of experience, Jill holds each clients’ interests with the utmost integrity, and has a great reputation of professionalism and honesty.
Jill’s proven market strategies coupled with consistent feedback and market updates not only get houses sold; but Jill also believes communication with clients is of upmost importance. Jill Anderson has become a family name in real estate, and personal referrals and repeat business are the foundation of Jill’s success.
Jill grew up in northeast Nebraska, and after graduating from the University of Nebraska- Lincoln, she moved to Arizona and began her real estate career. Along with her family, Jill relocated from Phoenix to Omaha in 2004. From lining up a moving company, to finding new doctors for kids, or a vet for pets, she understands what it’s like to make a minor or major move, and all of the components that are involved. Jill understands the assistance she gives to home buyers and sellers must be top notch, and does everything in her power to ensure her clients’ success.
Please call Jill Anderson anytime without obligation. She is ready to go to work for you!
Experience and recognition:
- 1998-2000- Member of top producing team at Trammell Crow Company, Phoenix, AZ
- 2001-2004- Successfully owned and ran Anderson Commercial Real Estate, L.L.C., in Phoenix, AZ
- 2005- Selected as exclusive listing agent for largest downtown Omaha condo project
- 2007-2016- Consistently recognized as a multi-million dollar producer
- 2017- Current- Office manager of NP Dodge 108/Dodge
- Residential property sales including extensive knowledge of condominiums
- Exceptional analysis of property values and market trends with expertise on negotiations
- Detailed attention to providing buyers and sellers information in making educated decisions
- BA, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Licensed real estate broker, State of Nebraska
- Certified relocation agent
- Member of OABR governmental affairs committee and Women's Council of Realtors
Thank you SO much for all of your support throughout this process! I am so impressed you got it sold so quickly! You are the best and we are very grateful for your assistance! Jeff & Kate- sellers
We enjoyed working with Jill in both buying and selling. She acted in our best interest and gave advice without being pushy. Kyle & Lydia- buyers and sellers
Jill is an outstanding agent- so easy to work with- made the process of selling so smooth. Couldn't have asked for a better agent! Brent & Karen- sellers
You were definitely the best agent I have ever worked with! Eric- seller
Thank you Jill! Always nice working with you!
- Andy & Lisa
Jill did a great job! When we decided to sell, she had a great marketing plan, moved quickly, and we sold our home in 11 days for the asking price. She has been extremely helpful in getting us into our new home.
- Mark & Paula
Thanks so much for all your help, Jill. You were a terrific agent and I will definitely recommend you to my Omaha friends.
Thanks for your great service, if we know anyone looking to buy or sell we'll think of you first.
- Dan & Esther
Jill was very accommodating and easy to work with!
- Chris & Steph
Jill made the whole venture fun and enjoyable. I would do it all over again, that's how pleasant the experience was for me!
Thanks so much for all of your help!!! Couldn't have done it without you!!
- Aaron & Lise
Thank you SO much for all of your support throughout this process! I am so impressed you got it sold so quickly! You are the best and we are very grateful for your assistance!
- Jef & Kate
We enjoyed working with Jill in both buying and selling. She acted in our best interest and gave advice without being pushy.
- Kyle & Lydia
I have worked with Jill through several home sales, as well as the sale of my mom's home- VERY pleased!
- Jo Ann
How would you describe the quality of service? Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Jill is an outstanding agent- so easy to work with- made the process of selling so smooth. Couldn't have asked for a better agent!
- Brent & Karen